art: Die fremde Frau und der Mann unter dem Bett

Schauspielhaus Zürich, Schiffbau Oktober 2017
Hi guys! If I realised something, then it's: life is a journey. You don't have to arrive the moment you decide to walk. You have to enjoy the journey and it's your job to always find the best there is and sometimes, actually very often, it's the little things. I loved playing "Die fremde Frau und der Mann unter dem Bett" but soon it's finish. We will be performing our last three show's today, tomorrow and on thursday. Today, a lot of my friends will be coming to watch as well as tomorrow and my parents are also in the audience. I love performing for my loved ones. Im very much looking forward to it. It's been an amazing experience and Im so thankful for this journey with its up's and down's but thats always part of the ride. So I keep riding, performing and searching for the beauty there is. Namaste!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts