thoughts: daydream believer


coffee


Daydream Believer

I always thought drinking coffee is a fancy thing to do. I loved to observe people enjoying their coffee. I saw how they enjoyed the whole process of it: ordering, turning the spoon and taking their first sip. It’s a ritual – a present to themself – a moment of treating yourself.

During my last coffee treat I realised something profound: I came to the understanding that persistence, discipline and patience lead us to our goal. Those three are essential. We have to trust the journey - even if we dont understand it – we have to have faith.

After my coffee-timeout and the present of this revelation I packed my stuff and went on doing the best I can with the circumsances I have. Nothing changed in the outer world but I became very humble and thankful for this expirience in the inside.

Be the best version of yourself and allow yourself little moments of whatever makes you happy.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts